Riders Chronicles Collection by M.C.Siar for Art Wanderers.
Credit: Rider by Kuba Bożanowski/Wikimedia Commons.
● Dimensions: Slim Fit (women should order one size down for a regular fit, men should order one size up for a looser fit). Model is 5.5 tall and is wearing size S.
● Composition: 100% fine jersey cotton (*Heather grey is 90%/10% polyester). Fabric weight: 4.3 oz (146 g/m2). 30 singles. Shoulder-to-shoulder taping.
● Double stitched sleeves and bottom hem.
● DTG printed using water-based and Eco-friendly inks.
● Made in the USA. Sweatshop-free.
● Care: Do not dry clean. Wash and iron inside out. Delicate (please see the Sizing & Care section).
Also available in White.
NB: The American Apparel 2001 is the classic t-shirt. Its fine jersey cotton construction makes it extremely soft and comfortable to wear. It's a good choice for day-to-day wear – it's durable and can withstand several washings while retaining its shape and color. The 2001 is fitted and may run small.